Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Rookie monks equipped with recording


Equipped with the idea:

1. continue to adhere to Inna's suit:

With the arrival of 1.05, Inna's suit does not seem so attractive, the twilight bald, witch different belt, climbing shoes, twelve 60 Acura yellow installed, select too many.

Why Inna cheap mess out breeze preference, I chose Inna's suit. Recognized Inna's suit biggest shortcoming is the lack of a physical shortage of anti-aggressive, can not be reconciled.

My idea is to first care of a sensitive body of Inna's suit expensive heap, it first on Inna's suit against the attack, the blood from other equipment to find anti-attack of Inna's head and waist menu, dress pants physical big, so to elect a heap physical as much as possible, at the same time, the price gap is not the premise of high armor.

Inna's head: 7 million diablo 3 gold purchased from the closing of the transaction, there are more than a dozen hours, obviously everyone despise, but I feel very good, sensitive body crit is not as prominent, but 700 million to buy the head What can you expect.

Inna's waist: 2 million direct purchase. Menu resistant benefits in addition to cheap day if really riches the other witch different belts will not blood anti out too much.

Inna's coat: I was the most expensive piece of equipment, 180 million to buy, as mentioned above, Inna's suit total to choose an energy accumulation physical, otherwise the blood will be miserable.

Inna's pants: a long time ago to buy is very cheap diablo 3 gold.

2. the ring of the options:

Good ring too much, I can not wait ten fingers bring, but the reality is cruel, the very disgraceful Blizzard only gave us two rings spaces. I chose Inna's ring.

After two days of the transaction line comparison, I found that in the low-end and high-end market, the ring with a yellow dress shoes far more than the the Na shoe Na quit Inna's shoes and ring combination is still tough, but in the mid-market, while I suggest Inna can choose high were hurt high agility without crit's.

Dps crit than the absolute low-end 4 5 storm hit Inna's ring, I crit Inna's ring1.1 one hundred million direct purchase, the attack speed is not slow, but I compared a lot of two or three million crit Inna's ring, dps I did not this high.

As for the other ring bit, do not.

After comparison, I feel that the most cost-effective transition products unity, fearless, fixed properties of the two rings are good, unity comes to strike back crit, fearless uprising strike and damage reduction. And by 1.05 Need yellow ring impact, the prices are a lot cheaper.

Unity and fearless 2 knockout, I eventually chose fearless.

There are two reasons:

First, the unity that comes with two or three hundred strike back belonging to the icing on the cake, if you itself Reply inadequate means, more than two or three hundred strike back is also a drop in the bucket.

Second, Fearless elite to reduce injury to the force, I'm not the senior players, take no specific data, but I really feel bring fearlessness to face a lot of hard financial fire elite anti-injury. I choose fearless conditions is two things: the height of injury, high agility and advice to the newbies like me before you buy, be sure to compare and existing ring many homely ring maybe will surprise you.

No comments:

Post a Comment