Friday, December 7, 2012

New players confused: what to play in Diablo 3?


A typical question: what to play in Diablo 3? The seemingly simple rules of the game and limited settings, Why is it worth so many players over the years so obsessed? From former KM / KP brush brush to today's key legend, what to pursuit?

Now it seems that Blizzard seems to appear in this regard some development group is too obvious attempt to rely on the leveling/attribute to extend the player's game time. First, the higher the character level, then the greater difficulty of the game, these traditional setting really appears to be very reasonable for the Diablo series games? Compared to the previous series, we did not see too many articles in the level/degree of difficulty, a time of balance adjustment can make all the players never tired of addicted to the game, but this simple fun seems to disappear from the game. Diablo 3 is just the past six months, the future still has a long way to go in accordance with the present mode, how to do in the future?

We assume might happen, PVP appears, from the game's release to join the fight continues, the player should have been very close to the peak level of the PVP in Blizzard will again bring a new level of concept, you need in battle keep winning to enhance your combat level (this level in the eyes of the players more powerful representation than the pinnacle level), and this victory is required according to the proportion of sustained, once you are out of combat cycle, then your level drops so you can maximize your rankings hold. These assumptions, but it looks like it is consistent with some of the ideas of the development group. They are currently more likely to rely on distant goal to retain players, rather than the core game mechanics.

Figures will eventually boring, retain the players will be the game's content and rich interpersonal circle, players need the game more realistic social communication experience and the success of the road, instead of 11 like Repeat superimposed.

World of Warcraft now seems to be such a problem, and then upgrade later by additional material from the first T-series rising to even a version, the same as you can upgrade several times, while the real game and full of meaning part but again the leading ignored (for example, a huge world and memorable low-level tasks), players from the outset, been instilling the idea of ??eventually those "beautiful digital work.

Players can constantly adjust the target to extend the enthusiasm of a game, such as achievement, with a variety of equipment appearance, finish off the play with both hands with one hand, and so on, but the real key is that Blizzard how to guide, important figures or important content. A simple example, the Internet has many memories of the World of Warcraft activities, but you will find that players can recall from the always full of emotion, full of fun tasks, such as love and family, etc., but very few people would say, I The former DPS to XXX and so on.

Like Hardcore role, when you start desperately pursuit final graduation moment, death has far to hope that future versions can bring us more surprises!  Diablo 3 gold

Players Tlegend: I just contacted the Diablo series, not previously played Diablo 2, but I play a lot of World of Warcraft, and played with a lot of other RPG games.

I am now 54, is hit the Hell difficulty A2. I would like to know what to do in the end I rose to 60 after. I studied a lot of information, but there are a few points to make me a bit confused.

First of all, I did not simply continue to play it until I ran into a bottleneck, which means I found to kill the monster began to become very difficult? I have a feeling I will be somewhere in the purgatory difficulty encountered this bottleneck. Once encountered a bottleneck, it means that it is time to farm some gold coins or to upgrade their equipment. I do not care about this weary repeating things when I play World of Warcraft often repeated one thing to repeat, have grown accustomed to.

Farm this matter is not the main bottlenecks encountered in purgatory players do it? I assume the hell is I do not need to farm more difficult.

I just want to be able to get on the Diablo 3 play to the end in the end is the "answer to this question and guidance. I do not care what others say this game is very rotten, or that it is just a need to have the brush has been brushed repeated stuff. I just like doing repeated things, and this is the reason I bought the game. I'm just not sure that in the end how to specifically achieve. D3 gold

At the same time, I have been constantly listening to others talk about Super BOSS purgatory devices, keys, etc., who can explain to me what they are?

No comments:

Post a Comment