Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Whether or not the single-player game, the use of third-party software is violation


One player to the Blizzard official forums a question: why the single player mode is illegal to use a third-party program? Accordance with the understanding of the players, because it is a mandatory online so use any third-party programs are titles, and even as a stand-alone games to play.

The Community Manager Vaeflare respond to say, either mode - single or cooperation - the use of any form of third-party software are violations will lead to the title.

Violations definition of third-party software

I have a problem with the Bot and third-party program. If we only play single player mode and use a third-party program whether the violation? I mean I know the landing to battle net Diablo 3, but if not as an online game is also entitled to the title? I want to say is that if Diablo 3 if not landing Blizzard Blizzard have no right to tell us that the single-player game have titles. You can not it unfair (although no the damn PVP so it is not a problem ......) but Diablo 3 always let you stay on the line, even if it is a single player mode. You do not want to look for the vulnerability or what crack over single mode single player mode so you can also use third-party software titles. Let us admit sincere little brush over and over again the same story line is very very boring ...

No. I am not requesting permission to Diablo 3 using third-party software, I just want to know why, who can give me a reason to tell me why I want to use a third-party software in Diablo 3's single player mode will be title (I feel that because the game mandatory online).

No matter what mode you play the game - you can enjoy a single forward with exploration and friends - "Diablo 3" prohibit the use of any form of third-party software.  Diablo 3 gold

No comments:

Post a Comment